Friday, September 5, 2008

Maddie Grace


My brother, Marshall, and his wife, Teresa, have the most precious little girl named Maddie Grace. This little girl has completely stolen every ones heart. She is the cutest, funniest, most out going, loving, adorable, happy, and bright child that I have ever come in contact with. Seriously, I feel sorry for all the grandchildren including my own that are still to come. She has created some big footsteps to follow. I love this little girl to death each and every time I see her she melts my heart. I just hope and pray that my own child will have at least a twinkle of her character. I know to others this blog post might be a little silly, but to all of you that have not had the opportunity to experience the joy of Maddie Grace you just can't even begin to understand.

No comments: